Health & Well-Being
As an increasing EPIDEMIC of metal health and stress in business is becoming more apparent perhaps the question we should be asking is why, and how we can help and support individuals who find it difficult to function at work and within their personal lives.
The following findings are according to CIPD figures:
- Mental Health Conditions within the workplace have increase from 41% in 2016 to 55% in 2018
- Stress Related Absences have increased from 31% in 2016 to 37% in 2018
How can we help you reduce the impact this could have in your business?
Here are just some of the benefits your business can take from implementing such a program.
- Allows the business owner to be rest assured that his staff are receiving Health & Well-Being care
- Better employee morale and engagement
- A healthier and more inclusive culture
- Lower absenteeism
- A safe environment for your employees to feel cared for
- Increase productivity
“Take care of your employees and they will take care of your business. It’s as simple as that”